shop by Category
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You will be sent an email confiming that we have received your order.
The name that will appear on your Invoice will be Weldplus.
For your security, on this website Weldplus uses Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) for secure payment processing to process credit card transactions.
Your credit card details will be handled by DPS Secure Payments and all details are kept secure by DPS and will not be released to any other party including Weldplus. Visa and Mastercard Credit cards are accepted by DPS.
When paying by credit card the following applies:
- Only the Customer's credit card may be used
- The goods will be sent to the Card Holder - not to a third party
- The delivery address must be a physical address and not a PO Box or Courier Depot.
- A signature must be obtained from the Card Holder on delivery of goods unless you tell us otherwise in WRITING.
- You will be requested to enter your contact details and delivery address online.
- Payment to be received in full before goods are sent.
Credit Account holders:
Payment is due 20th of the month following delivery.
Toll NZ is used for all larger and interisland deliveries. Please allow 2-3 working days for most urban addresses.
New Zealand Couriers are used for all standard, urgent or overnight deliveries for small items.
Rural Deliveries have a small surcharge, allow an extra 2 days for Rural delivery.
International Freight is on a case by case basis. Please contact us by e-mail for details at, email@example.com